This happens rarely and can be solved by reloading the Add-in or by clearing cached content from the Internet Explorer browser.
Start by reloading the Add-in as shown below
- Right click on the Add-in screen, you would see two options "Reload & View Source"
- Click on Reload
If reloading the app still doesn't solve the issue, follow the steps given below to fix the issue:
- Close the SmartClient for NetSuite Add-in
- Open Internet Explorer on your PC
- Clear browsing history and temporary internet files by following the instructions given here.
- Also configure these Recommended Cache & Cookie Settings For SmartClient Add-In
Note : Microsoft Add-Ins rely on Internet Explorer, not your default browser, for certain functions . It is important that you clear cache on Internet Explorer, not your default browser.