The following is a sampling of the benefits available to you if you purchases an integrator.io subscription to
- build new integrations via integrator.io, a full-featured, robust integration platform that enables you to easily integrate RESTful APIs, CSV files, Salesforce, and NetSuite
- rebuild existing custom NetSuite Integrator data flows using integrator.io.
- The ability to integrate NetSuite with many more applications, such as any Restlful JSON API, Webhooks, etc.
- The ability to integrate applications other than NetSuite
- Upload or download files greater than 100 MB in size via FTP, CSV, and the Simple Import Tool
- Simple Import Tool for more than just NetSuite
- Quickly resolve and/or retry errors directly from dashboard - either individually or in bulk
- Download integration jobs errors to a CSV file so that very large integration jobs with thousands of errors can be managed from the context of a CSV file vs a browser UI
- Build data flows via a guided UI wizard
- It is much easier to turn on/off email notifications for errors
- More advanced connection offline logic such that when a connection goes offline (maybe due to an API being offline for nightly maintenance, or a credential expiring) all data flows will pause and any data flows in progress will remain queued up, and then when a connection goes back online everything will resume where it left off
- More advanced field mapping capabilities; all field mapping accomplished through an easy-to-use interface
- More intelligent import logic and error handling
- Support for NetSuite’s token based authentication
- Better developer framework to customize data flows
- Full API to access integrator.io platform capabilities from other applications
- integrator.io supports both NetSuite’s Web Services (SuiteTalk) API and also also RESTlet APIs, and each individual NetSuite credential can be used to support up to 11 concurrent requests (without SuiteCloud Plus).
- Any number of different NetSuite credentials can be saved in integrator.io to further improve NetSuite throughput capabilities (again, without having to purchase SuiteCloud Plus)
- integrator.io fully supports SuiteCloud Plus, including multiple SuiteCloud Plus license scenarios for extremely high throughput needs.
- integrator.io has its own queue and worker infrastructure and does not rely on SuiteCloud queues (i.e. scheduled SuiteScript queues), which are slow and highly governed.
- Building new flows on integrator.io or rebuilding existing NetSuite Integrator flows on integrator.io will drastically increase integration throughput capabilities and free up SuiteCloud queues for tasks not related to integration.
- integrator.io queues and workers are incredibly powerful and will never limit integration throughput.
Potential Cost Saving Benefits
- Integrator.io is sold using a cost effective pricing model - 3 subscription tiers (starter, professional, and enterprise). Within those tiers, users are encouraged to use multiple data flows to solve integration problems the right way - instead of being charged incrementally per data flow or end-point system.
- Since integrator.io subscription tiers are not based on the number of data flows being used, if a user has many data flows and those data flows are not syncing large amounts of data, then the new subscription tier pricing model can be a cost savings.
- integrator.io does not require NetSuite SuiteCloud Plus to run many concurrent data flows.
- Files being imported or exported are stored in Amazon S3 instead of the NetSuite File Cabinet (which is an incredibly expensive data storage mechanism).