- Why am I not able to change the NetSuite Production Account ID in my SmartClient Personal Edition?
- How do I change the status of my NetSuite production account from One world to non Oneworld account?
- How do I change my connected NetSuite role in SmartClient for NetSuite?
- How do I check the status of my subscription?
- I have a problem manipulating data for a particular record type. What all record types does
- What all field types does SmartClient support in templates?
- How do I locate my NetSuite Account ID?
- How do I cancel my trial subscription of SmartClient for NetSuite Personal Edition?
Why am I not able to change the NetSuite Production Account ID in my SmartClient Personal Edition?
Your SmartClient Personal Edition subscription is tied to your Email address and NetSuite Production Account ID. Once you subscribe with one NetSuite Production ID you will not be able to change it. However, if you have signed up with a wrong Production Account ID and want to change it, please create a support ticket at Celigo Support Site.
Note: Celigo does not encourage frequent modifications to the connected NetSuite ID.
How do I change the status of my NetSuite production account from OneWorld to non OneWorld account?
You can change from 'My Account' Setting in the menu. In Account Settings, click on 'Change Role' and you will be taken to a screen where you can update your OneWorld settings.
How do I change my connected NetSuite role in SmartClient for NetSuite?
Go to Account Settings menu and then change by clicking on the 'Change Role'.
How do I check the status of my subscription?
In the Account Setting Menu, click on 'View Subscription', which will open up your subscription status page.
What record types does SmartClient support ?
The vast majority of record types in the list are already supported in the SmartClient. However, if you find that SmartClient does not yet expose a record type from the list above or you have a problem manipulating data for a particular record type, please raise a support ticket with the following information:
- Record type and fields from the record type you want to work with
- NetSuite Account type: OneWorld or Non OneWorld.
- Errors that you are experiencing
What field types does SmartClient support in templates?
SmartClient supports all field types including freeform text, pick list and date time fields. While uploading data from Excel, you can use the default 'datetime' format as supported by Excel. Read-only fields cannot be updated using SmartClient.
How do I locate my NetSuite Account ID?
In NetSuite, go to Support->Go to SuiteAnswers.
It will open a page that looks like this
In SuiteAnswers page, click on “Contact Support by Phone”. This opens a page where you can find your NetSuite Account ID as shown below
How do I cancel my trial or subscription to SmartClient for NetSuite Personal Edition?
You can cancel you SmartClient for NetSuite Personal Edition subscription from the SmartClient Add-in. From the left menu, navigate to the 'Account Settings' option. There, you will see the options as below:
Click “VIEW SUBSCRIPTION”, you will be taken to a page as shown in the following example:
At the end of the page, look for Timeline and you can see the 'Cancel Subscription' option there.
Click on 'Cancel Immediately' to cancel your trial. Your subscription will be cancelled and you will not be charged any more. NOTE: Subscription cancellations are not prorated.