With the Celigo SmartClient, we can pull in Contact records from NetSuite, edit them, and then upload them back into NetSuite. We can also create and upload new contact records.
1. First, we will need a Result Template to provide a format for the Contact record.Click on the Result Templates button.
3. Click on the Download button. This will add the template to the list.
6. Click on Finish once you are done editing.
7. Click on Add Records to load the template on the spreadsheet.
9. Once the template has been loaded we can enter Internal IDs of contact records to load them on the spreadsheet. Copy Internal IDs from NetSuite.
12. Edit the data as necessary and click on update to send the info back into NetSuite. For uploading new contact records, simply leave the first column blank. If there is no Internal ID specified, then it is not updating an existing record, but creating a new one.