With the Celigo SmartClient, we can load NetSuite records in a spreadsheet and delete them.
1. Create a template for the record type to be deleted.
2. Use Add Records to load the template.
3. Get the internal IDs of the records to be deleted.
4. Enter in the first column of the row. The first column is for the internal ID.
5. Refresh the table to load the records.
6. Select the records to be deleted and click the delete button.
7. SmartClient will give a confirmation that items have been deleted.