Since Syncing from Google Calendar to Netsuite is done by batches and doesn't happen realtime, there will sometimes be the need to execute a manual sync.
1. Login to NetSuite and go to Customization > Scripting >SCRIPTS.
2. Look for Celigo Google Calendar Import from the list and click VIEW.
3. Click on the Deployments Sub-Tab and click Celigo Google Calendar Import Manual.
4. Click EDIT.
5. In the Save Dropdown Menu, Click Save and Execute.
6. Monitor the Status and Progress until Complete.
7. Once complete, the Google Calendar Event(s) should now be synced in NetSuite.