There are times when the Auth Token which connects Google and Netsuite expires and needs to be refreshed. To do this, you need to re-grant the license through the CloudExtend Setup Wizard in NetSuite.
Steps To Resolve
Please take note that you have to be logged in as the NetSuite and GoogleApps Admin in order to perform these steps.
1. Log-in to NetSuite and go to SETUP > CUSTOM > CELIGO CLOUDEXTEND SETUP.
2. Once in the SETUP, you may get the pop-up below. If so, just Allow Access.
If you don't get the pop-up, just click on the link under Step 1 of the Setup page, and allow access.
Once you've allowed access, hit NEXT until you get to the User Licenses tab.
3. Review the licenses and make sure that the authorized users have their respective access checked and click NEXT, then FINISH.
You have now successfully re-granted the license and can now test the Calendar Sync.
- Syncing from NetSuite to Google Calendar - take note that syncing from NetSuite to Google Calendar happens real time. When you create a calendar event in NetSuite, it should sync to Gcal almost after just a few seconds.
- Syncing from Google Calendar to NetSuite - take note that syncing from Google Calendar to NetSuite happens in batches through a script and is not real time. When you create a calendar event in Gcal, it may take up to 30mins before it will show up in NetSuite.
To test if these steps resolved the sync issue from Google Calendar to Netsuite, you can run a Manual Sync.