- CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite users no longer require a Microsoft Id to login to the app. Users can now login directly with their NetSuite login credentials to access CloudExtend.
- After the upgrade, on first login existing users would be required to choose ‘Login with NetSuite’ to continue using CloudExtend.
- If you face any issues logging into CloudExtend or with your license , you can reach out to Celigo support here and create a support ticket.
- New look for enterprise license management portal . Also going further Enterprise admins can manage their license at https://subscriptions.celigo.com
- Support for new record types
- Vendor Return Authorization
- Resource Allocation
- Customer Refund
- A lot of stability and performance improvements